CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sundays: Now and Then

Now = Present time
Then = Before we had Kohen

Wake up time
Then: 8:30 AM
Now: 6:00 AM

Showers
Now: 5 minutes
Then: 12+ minutes

Breakfast
Then: French toast, scrambled eggs, and orange juice
Now: Toast while feeding Kohen

Make-up and beautifying time
Now: 10-15 minutes
Then: 1 hr at LEAST

What shoes to wear
Then: hmm.... what would look better with this outfit
Now: Whats by the front door

Getting out the door
Now: Diaper bag packed?..i thought you packed it?..I got him dressed what were you doing?...ok go grab diapers, ill get the toys and food...where are his shoes? did he just spit up on that shirt? just wipe it off we don't have time...Oh no I didn't brush my teeth..change his shirt and ill go brush real fast.
Then: Are you ready to go?..Ok let me grab my purse and my lesson

Opening Prayer
Then: ..Spiritual thoughts..
Now: Did I shave my legs? I don't think I did...

Speaker
Then: ...Spiritual thoughts..
Now: Kohen please play with your toys, oh shoot I forgot your toys..here have mommies keys..he stinks, ill go change him after this speaker...Kohen please stop saying uh oh at the top of you lungs...how does sister so and so get her children to sit still..oh no the family behind us pulled out cheerios and kohen saw them...doesn't that high council speaker realise he is 7 minutes over and my child is being INSANE today...

Sunday afternoon at home:
Now: NAPPING
Then: Romantic dinner for two

How things change in such a short time!! But wouldn't change it for the world!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how true it is! Very well put. It is so unbelievable how fast the time goes. You think you may never get time with the just the two of you again and before you know it, it is here! There are so many chapters in our lives. Enjoy this one your in now. I am loving the one I'm in with grandchildren. How sweet it is. Mom xoxoxo

Dana and ohana said...

you are too funny!

Danna said...

Stef enjoy every minute. It goes by very fast and in a blink of an eye they are gone. Can't wait to see you this weekend. I hope I'm not to messed up to talk to. Smiles D

The Kelley Family said...

I know sometimes I go to church and think I'm not sure I got much out of today, but I was were I was suppost to be and some Sundays the spirit sneeks in somethings for me to.