CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bathtime, face lifts and big boys!!

He truly is a water baby!! He loves the bath and cant stand when I take him out. I have a trick though, I drain the water and then when it is all gone he has no problem getting out. (on a side note he learned a new "trick" this week...ask him what a cow says and he will go
"moo" well it is kind of a moo..close enough anyway :)
Jer and I often joke about Kohen's Cheeks and here Jer is showing how Kohen would look if he got a face lift :) Kohen was an excellent sport at letting daddy demonstrate.

Jaxon came to visit us on Sunday, I love this little man!! He is so darling, being an aunt is so great. I get snuggles, but when its diaper time I can pass him to the nearest parent..I'm just kidding, I have no problem changing his diaper...although he peed on me a while ago, but we made a deal he wont do it again.

Kohen really has loved having his uncle Jeffy around, he sits contently on his lap during card games and LOVES to help him with video games. Uncle Jeffy WE LOVE YOU!

Here Jaxon is loving his FAVORITE aunt (on his daddy's side).
He is such a good snuggler, but he is a heater!!

Here is my monster man, He is showing me how to properly blow raspberries. We are warming up our raspberries for daddies belly :) Also just to brag a little , Kohen took 7 steps today! We were practicing walking back and forth between mommy and daddy and he walked 7 steps to get to daddy...We all got so excited that he couldn't concentrate after that :)
Isn't he the absolute sweetest thing! Here he is showing off how strong he is, he is only...wait a second JAXON IS A MONTH TODAY!!!! YAY JAXON!!!!

I know there is always a debate about who the baby looks like or weather or not you
can really tell at this young, but....he looks like my brother Jason in this picture!!
(He also looks very kissable!! Don't you think??)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have the cutest grandsons EVER!!! Thanks for the pictures Stef! Jason, you need to get busy on your blog. I want more pictures of you guys and especially Jaxon! love mom, xoxoxo

Danna said...

Stef, What cute pictures. I can't wait to see all of you this weekend. It's going to be the best slumber party ever!!! Make sure you bring your swim suites!! Its going to be great weather here. Love ya, D