I don't have a favorite niece or nephew at all. I do however love them each in different ways, Emily is my niece and she has come to visit :) I am so excited because she is so much fun, she is super helpful with out even being asked, and she ALWAYS ALWAYS makes me laugh! She and I have a big list of things we made up today of what we want to do while she is here:
- Make Sugar Cookies
- Go to the ZOO
- Go to the movies
- Visit the Gilbert house (a fun fun place for kids)
- Make Cinnamon Rolls
- Swim, Swim, Swim
- Pedicures
- Make Lasagna (Her favorite food)
- Picnic in the park
- Make birthday cards
- See Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kim
- See Stephanie
- Play Mall Madness
- Play lots of DDR (yes me too)
- Read our books (she is reading Leven thumps and I am reading the host)
We will try and post pictures of all our fun adventures but forgive us if we are late by few days we are gonna be busy girls..already today we swam and played DDR.
Monday, June 16, 2008
EMILY
Posted by Barkley's at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank you soo much for helping put a smile on Emme's face. I am jealous that I can't be there to have so much fun. Remind her to update her blogspot once in a while so I can see how much fun she is having. Give her lots of kisses for me. Love ya!!
Post a Comment