MONDAY: We asked Emily what her favorite food was, and she said Lasagna, well it just so happens that Jer makes the best lasagna EVER...so they made Lasagna for dinner Monday night and it was WONDERFUL!!
Kohen has loved having Emily here to play with
TUESDAY: We went to the Gilbert house (Children's museum) on Tuesday, it was a lot of fun. Kohen is still a little to young to really enjoy it, but we had fun anyway!
My favorite part of the Gilbert house has always been the bubble room, here is Emily making a bubble around herself.
Like I said previously Kohen likes to follow Emily where ever she goes, if she goes in the "stomach" so will he...There is a human body room at the Gilbert house complete with a life size digestional system.
We found an infant room in the Gilbert house...Kohen LOVED it!
Here are Emily and Kohen in the infant room playing with all the fun things!
He was so fascinated with this thing on the wall, I have no idea what its called, but you move wooden toggles through a bunch of different mazes.
Ive decided we need to get one of these things cause he really really liked it, and so did Emily and I to tell you the truth :)
There is a castle room in the Gilbert house, it is filled with medieval costumes. Emily had fun trying them on, and Kohen had fun emptying the treasure chest of costumes.
In the "Asian room" we found out in what animal year we were born and what that meant for our personalities, Jer was born in the year of the Rooster this means "The rooster is a hard worker: shrewd and definite in decision making. You are a dreamer".
Kohen was born in the year of the Pig "You are an intellectual with a strong need to set goals and carry them out. You are sincere, tolerant, and happy".
I was born in the year of the Tiger "You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love".
Emily got really really high on her swing and was telling me about the crazy things her and her friends used to do on swings...she's a dare devil!!
Here is Kohen watching Emily on her swing.
Emily took Kohen down the slide, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to like it or not, so we only took him down once :)
Tuesday night we went to see the movie "Iron man", I will be honest it didn't seem like it was going to be my kind of movie...but Emily Jer and I all loved it! It was a very good movie and I highly recommend it.
WEDNESDAY: Wednesday brought us a whole new set of adventures, Emily was able to visit with Stephanie (her older sister, my niece as well obviously :) We watched a movie, played games, and took a walk in the nice sunshine.
Wednesday night Emily was able to go to mutual with me. Our youth were doing a scavenger hunt and she was able to be with a REALLY fun group of girls and they did well. She had a lot of fun...
So that's all for now...we will update in another few days when we have more to report..be sure to check out Emily's blog for her updates as well :)


4 comments:
Great pictures! I am so glad Emily got to come and visit... and Kohen is having so much fun having a playmate. We sure love you all. Mom xoxoxo
WOW You guys have been busy. I loved taking the kids to the Gilbert house, even though we only went a few times. I am glad she and Kohen are having soo much fun. I bet they both slept goo that night. I love the pictures, How cute!! I am glad that Emme and Steph got to spend some time together and she got to go to mutual, she has been waiting to go to mutual forever. I think she is looking forward to it.
Thanks Jer for giving in..:) Your such a good sport.
OH I MISS HER SOOO MUCH. I CAME HOME AND WAS EXPECTING TO SEE HER BUT I FORGOT SHE WAS WITH YOU GUYS. TELL HER I LOVE HER.
I know ikea has that wooden toogle thing kohen was playing with as well as other fun wooden toys. I have tons of nieces and it is great to have a little helper around.
Post a Comment