CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kohen's Birthday: Post #1

I am pretty proud of this shot
Kohen's first cupcake...thinking "this cant possibly be mine"
Diving in before mommy changes her mind
Saying "mmm" with each big bite
Thumbs up for Cupcakes
The sun is so bright but we still have fun in the sun
Practicing saying "Im one yrs old" (notice his finger..he will hold it up when you say one yrs old)
OHH!!!

Jaxon Taylor celebrating Kohens birthday :)
I love this picture (Those are cheerios in his mouth)
He loves his cousin Emily they had fun together on the swing.
Look how tan he is compared to me (that is with sunscreen on!!)
Birthday Suit!!
Angela and Kohen (the two tan ones in the fam!)

Here are a few fun shots of Kohens birthday party, I am having trouble with my computer so I will post some more later and tell you all about it!!

2 comments:

Danna said...

WOW! I can't believe how fast time flys by. It was so nice to be there for his first birthday. Both you and Jer have done such a great job in raising Kohen this last year. He is such a happy, soon to be toddler. I love hims snuggles soo much..

Lisa Marie said...

Love the water shot- nice job! :)