This week has brought us a new set of adventures...We went to the beach yesterday. When we left Salem it was 87 degrees w/ blue sky, when we got to the coast it was 60 degrees with over cast grey skies!
Yesterday just happened to be Kohen's very first time to the beach, we hid our selves behind a drift wood to keep out of the wind and let him play...well he didn't really do a lot of playing, he wasn't sure what to think of the sand.
Ok, please if you have photo shop...take the beached whale holding my son out of the picture cause he is making a very cute face. As we got closer to the ocean he was going "Wow..."
I love this picture, he found some a rock on the sand and thought it was the neatest rock ever! (BTW) I know he has a goobery nose in these pictures I had to get these shots before I wiped his boogers :)
Here he is saying "Papa" he wanted to show Papa his new rock...we kept it so he can show Papa next time he sees him :) We had a pretty OK day at the beach, We got taffy (yum) and did a lot of site seeing up the coast.
Last Friday Jeremiah's brother Aaron and his wife Kim brought over Kohens birthday present because they will not be here for his birthday this weekend...I LOVE his new face that he makes when he is excited!!!
Isn't it amazing that we spend so much money buying them toy's when all they really need is some wrapping paper and pretty ribbon.
This is his brand new tonka dump trunk!! He loves it as you can tell He also got a BUNCH of bath toys and a new toy for the pool.
Here is my update on Emily :) She has been with us for 9 days!! It has been so so much fun, I have gotten to know her so much better and love all the unique qualities she has...She wakes up in the morning and reads, just like me! She loves to swim, just like me! and she loves pop tarts, just like me! We had a girly night on Sunday night..we did manicures and pedicures. I have loved having her with us and am going to miss my sweet little house guest when she goes home this weekend. The video below is of Kohen putting his feet on the sand..He didn't like it very much and kept bumping the camera so sorry if its shaky
1 comments:
How fun! It seems everyone went to the beach this week, No Fair. Thats it! Im going to go to the beach sometime soon!! I am glad you all are having soo much fun. I remember the first time I took MJ to the beach, he cried and cried. I think the was scared of the noise and the waves crashing in. Its amazing how little it takes to entertain little ones ~ evrything is so new and exciting.
Post a Comment