Its amazing to me that just 8 months ago this was Kohen! This picture was taken two weeks before he was born :) wow what a big belly! I was writing in Kohens baby Journal today and reflecting on all the things he has learned and done in these few months he has been on the earth. I wanted to share a few of blurbs from his journal with you :) Newborn:
Thursday, June 27th-2007 It took you 20 hrs but you arrived at 4:16PM. 7Lbs 10oz, 20 inches long! LOTS of dark hair and Deep blue eyes!
Friday, July 27th-2007 You are one month old and a few things you love are showers with your daddy and lots of snuggle time with mommy.
2 Months:
Friday, August 3rd-2007 Today you had a "conversation" with your Daddy. You made all sorts of noises and giggles!
Saturday, August 11th-2007 Today you looked right at me while I was talking to you and gave me a big smile!
3 Months:
Sunday, September 23rd-2007 You were very upset about something and your daddy and I both heard you say "ama" (we think that means mama)
4 Months:
Tuesday, October 30th-2007 Today you rolled right over for the first time! You were playing with Daddy and DID IT! I was so proud of you!
5 Months:
Friday, November 16th-2007 You said DADA today I was so happy I called your daddy at work to let him hear and you did it for him. You said it all day today over and over and over!
6 Months:
Monday, December 17th-2007 You were laying on your tummy playing today and there was a toy out of your reach and you just crawled forward to get it Amazing!!
7 Months:
Thursday, January 17th-2008 Your first tooth broke through today after a few days of pain :( It is your bottom right tooth! Such a big boy
8 Months:
Monday, February 25th-2008 This past weekend you pulled yourself up against a chair and loved it you pull yourself up to stand every chance you get! I cant believe how big you are getting you have two teeth, you weigh 18Lbs you are 29 1/2 inches long. I love all the new things you discover everyday and how much you look like your daddy. You look so much the same as you did they day we brought you home and different at the same time, your hair has turned sandy brown and you have lost a lot of it. Your eyes have turned honey brown and your skin is still tan as ever. Such a beautiful beautiful boy!

4 comments:
look at that belly! Bet you can't wait to get that back!
p.s. love the new template.
I actually am excited I didnt mind my last two trimesters its the first one thats kinda yucky :)
What a cute belly!! I can't wait to rub it. I can hardly believe that time has gone by so fast. Where does it go. With Kohen being here last weekend and learning how to pull himself up I am already thinking of ways to baby-proof the house for all the babies that will be coming in the future. I really want a house to have fun in ~ not worry about what to put up or what might get broken. lOVE YA!!
Stefani
How very very exciting. A new little one to love. A new little one to welcome into the family!!!
Post a Comment