CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ok so I TOTALLY dont mean for this blog to sound cocky....but when we went to the doctors the other day he told us that the Almquist studios does a "Beautiful Baby" contest every year and they call some of the Doctors in silverton to let the new mom's know about it. Anyway Dr. Peters entered Kohens name :) which was such a compliment. The rules of entering are that they have to be home taken photos, and have to be of just the child entering. The prize is a 45 min session for FREE and three portrates of your choice. So my question is...I just think so many of them are cute and I dont know which one to enter..please help me choose (I would take more...but my camera is out of order so im using ones I already had)

3 comments:

Barkley's said...

Also Ashley and Lisa you should enter your girls..they are both so beautiful!

Lisa Marie said...

Why thank you Stef :) I might sift through my pics. When's the deadline? I LOVE all of the pics of Kohen, but my favs are "roar" and "puppy dog eyes". He is just too cute!

Barkley's said...

When I know more rules and deadlines I will let you know I just called and they are closed on mondays they are open tues-fri 9-5 the phone number is 503-873-5144 if you want to call and get details yourself :) good luck!