CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

A face only a mother can love


Some of you may recall this beautiful battle wound I got from the dryer in early October. If not refer to october a blog named "who says cleaning never killed anyone". Last night Kohen bumped my nose and it was a little tender and I realised I HAVE A BUMP on my nose from where it broke, like owen wilson! It feels nasty and it looks gross. Kohen had a doctors appointment today (just a check up) and I asked him if the bump will ever go away he said "not unless you have it worked on" Sad Sad Sad...Im ruined, tainted, damaged goods!

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

i still think you look sexy

Danna said...

I can't tell!! Hey if you end up doing surgery can I pick your nose??