CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dance Fever

Tonight was silverton wards annual "Eldo's dinner". The elders put it on for there wives, it usually involves dinner and some sort of entertainment. Tonight however, we the members that attended were the entertainment. They brought in a dance instructor from portland who taught us how to SALSA!!! I had a blast, because I love to dance...it is not Jers bread and butter, but he was a trooper and did an awesome job! It was great to sit and visit with other members of our ward, it doesnt feel like we have enough ward functions to really get to know one another. The dinner was great the dancing was fun and it really was a wonderful night with my husband. Thanks Jer for going even though you knew we were going to be dancing and thank you for trying your hardest. And THANK YOU to those who planned it! And LISA you need to go next year you missed out suga :)

3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

OH! I'm so bummed- I wish we had made it. Travis and I took ballroom dancing classes together once, and it was so much fun. We never "SALSA"ed before, though. Darn. We'll make sure not to miss out next time around!

Dana and ohana said...

ooohhhhh fun! How romantical! Gald you had fun and gained some sweet new moves.

Danna said...

That would be so much fun!! Jer your such a good sport ~ Glad you had fun!!