CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Citrus Salon update

I dont usually like to use my personal blog for business stuff but...I have a question to put out there. I love giving facials, they are probably my favorite part of the beauty industry. BUT the product is expensive which forces prices to to be high for my clients, which I dont like. My question is if I invest in a facial bed and facial products would any of you be interested in having one? If I am going to make such a large investment I want to know that my investment is going to go to good use. I cannot tell you how wonderful it would be to share this part of my knowledge with people and how much I would love to just give everyone one for free, but unfortunently that wouldnt work. I do not want to toot my own horn, but Facials are sort of my thing. Anyway let me know, I have started setting up a facial room in my salon but really need to know that family and friends would be interested before I dive in. I will give you a site to look at the line I will be using, they have a professional line and they have there basic care line. I really like them, it is 100% organic. http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/

Also if you get a chance I updated Citrus Salon blog spot..so check out the specials this month :)

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I would love to come get facials. I used to get them all of the time, until my lady went out of business. And thanx for my kids' haircuts today- I was especially impressed that you got Rogue to sit in that chair so still. That book is great- did you make it?

Dana and ohana said...

YESSSSSSS! I would love a facial. and I will be taking advantage of the March Madness 2 color for the price of uno. Hey whats this gossip I hear about you leaving silverton in Sept????? I will call you to schedule me an appt.

Barkley's said...

Ok First off Dana When you call we will talk hair and names I HAVE NO BOY NAMES and second the rumors are more like wishes we would love to be closer to family but its just that a WISH.
Lisa your kids did GREAT all three were so well behaved and I love how Alexs' hair goes under naturally! Rogue did it all on his own he asked to sit down it was great. My mom got me that book for Kohen I think she got it at Deseret but it is GREAT for hair cutting and im sure for church as well!
and third to you all I really am hoping to get my facial bed soon and product in even sooner to have you guys sample some of it!

Danna said...

I would love a facial but I cant I live too far away.. I wish you lived closer.. I know thats my wish..