CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Broken camera!



I broke my camera last week and these were the last two images I was able to save. I was taking pictures of Kohen cause he was doing a new face, but when he would see the camera he wouldnt do it. So I put the camera behind my back (while it was on, lense out) on the floor, I got busy playing and being goofy I forgot it was behind me and I rolled on it! The lens made a funny clicking noise (as if to say HEY YOU BIG BUM GET OFF!!) and shut off. The lense wont go back in, it will turn on but makes that same anguished click when I turn it on. It will take pictures but the lense wont move or focus. It is still under waranty but I dont think that rolling over it with your big bottom is covered. Anyway so enjoy these last two photos they will be the last for a while cause it will be a few months before we can afford a new one of the same quality :(

3 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

that stink and I so understand your camera woes. I have every camera break on me! Every. one. Jason doesn't even want me touching ours. too bad for him, hehe!~love the new template

Danna said...

Bummer!! Get it fixed soon!! I want to see those pictures of that Kohen bug!!

Lisa Marie said...

He's so stinkin' cute! And the story about them makes those "final moment" pics even funnier. :) Since I just got a new camera, you're welcome to borrow our other one until you get a new one, if you want. Let me know. Hey- are you guys going to ELDO's Saturday night?