Yesterday was a brand new set of adventures for Kohen...He got into his diaper bag and got out the baby powder AND figured out how to open it.
As you can see the results were pretty fun..if you think he is a mess, you should have seen his bedroom :)
He doesn't seem to ashamed of himself does he (lol)
Oh and then after the bath..He figured out how to take his diaper off :)
So pretty much a fun filled evening!!

3 comments:
He is just so much fun! His nana thinks his little mischievious self is very entertaining. Keep up the good work, Kohen. Your nana can't wait to see what you are up to next! Love you all, Mom xoxoxo
Mr. Mischievious is very cute. For some reason little boys are just that way. I love the who me looks that he does... Oh so cute!!!
LOL! I just don't know how some Mom's think to get the camera when crazy things happen. I guess baby powder isn't so bad (although pretty funny!), but I saw a pic once that a woman took after her two kids had got into some paint, and the entire living room (tv, tables, couches, carpet, and themselves) were COMPLETELY white!
Post a Comment