CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

At 34 weeks continued....

After a visit to the doctor today and spending over 2 hours there it has been determined that I am on a TWO WEEK partial bed rest. What this means is I cannot lift anything over 15-20 lbs (KOHEN :( is 21 lbs) and I am supposed to be off my feet as much as possible. It is nothing too serious just that I have gone into pre-term labor and if we can avoid having the little guy for two more weeks that would be better, because than his lungs will have fully developed. So there is the scoop...I am going to be terribly bored and boring for the next little bit.

6 comments:

The Ellingson Zoo said...

If you need anything let me know. How about we bring you dinner tomorrow (tuesday)?

Anonymous said...

You could never be boring! Enjoy this time, let Jer wait on you and guess what, we will be there in 5 days!!! Love you, xoxoxo

Ashley said...

I can take Kohen for a few hours on Friday. It will be like having twins! Let me know.

Dana and ohana said...

could we help today or on thursday for a few hours? I know first hand what it is like to sit around and watch your toddler destroy your house while you are supposed to be getting "rest."

Call me.

Danna said...

Srapbook time!!!!! I wish I could do something to help you. Just get lots of rest. Looks like several people are willing to help you, let them, its ok. Take care & love you lots

Anonymous said...

Stef,
I am sorry to hear you are having a little unwanted rest time! It is no fun but always worth the wait! I hope you are staying down. Love, Aunt Dayna