CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Backyard time

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Our weekend was spent in the yard Working and playing in the pool. I was very proud of myself on Friday I mowed the lawn for the VERY first time ever!
Jer was great at helping me catch up on some weeding in the garden :)
I just had to show you all a picture of my back yard cause I love it! Its so big and GREEN! I will be sad when we move from here (we have to move sometime in the next year cause its only a two bedroom and as you all know we are growing out of that)
I went inside for TWO SECONDS to stir dinner and left Kohen outside with Grandma and Daddy...two adults couldn't keep this little man out of the dirt! He ate a HUGE handful, gross!
Kohen loves to help me water my flowers in the front yard and so the following video is of him trying to be helful. I also wanted to share that he is saying bye bye now :) He will literally walk people to the front door and say bye bye, he doesnt like it when we say bye bye to daddy though.

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I love your backyard, too! I wish we had a big, flat yard like that. We had one in our last house, and I miss it. The video of Kohen is so cute. I love his enthusiastic "bye, bye!" :)

Danna said...

Stef its not even fair!! You cant even tell your pregnant from that rear shot. You are looking GOOOOOODDDDD!!!! so is your lawn and garden.
I love the videos!!! Kohen is getting soo good at walking.

Dana and ohana said...

Look at you go! Way to get your preggers workout! You are looking good.

Anonymous said...

The yards lookin' good, and so is Kohen!
Emme (: