I took this short video while we were hanging out being lazy and I thought the grandma's and aunties that live far away would love it I think its pretty cute :)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeremiah * Stefani * Kohen * Jonas
I took this short video while we were hanging out being lazy and I thought the grandma's and aunties that live far away would love it I think its pretty cute :)
Posted by Barkley's at 1:25 PM
5 comments:
he is soooo cute! We have to get together this week! Megan is here- she leaves tomorrow. I will have to put pictures up so you can see her cute girls! So sad we missed Kohen's party :( Miss you too!
I love it!!! Now I can see him every day. We need more videos!!! XOXOXO to Kohen...
I have watched this a gazillion times today.. FYI.. Need lots more of these.. :)
i enjoyed this, even though i didn't fall under auntie or grandma :) he is getting so big, show some pictures of your belly i want to see the growth of my other cousin xoxo
That is just adorable. I watched and watched and watched. I made people at my work watch it too - that gave me another excuse to brag and watch it again. Can I have some more videos of my sweet grandson please? love mom, xoxoxo
Post a Comment