CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

At 34 Weeks

Yesterday was a long day for me, we had a little bit of a scary experience... I went into early labor. At 34 weeks (which is where I am) if the baby were to be born he would be OK, a couple of days spent in the incubator (sp?).

It started yesterday early morning and lasted well into the night last night, they varied from 8 to 10 to an hour apart. I go into the doctor today to make sure I'm not dilated or any of that and check if the baby is in any sort of distress. I am sure everything will be fine and I must have just over done it a little this weekend.

Anyway that's my update for now. Have a great week everyone

4 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

I hope everything is fine. I am sure it will be. LOTS of water (it keeps the contractions down) and legs up. Much eaiser said then done when you are chasing a 1 year old around. Good luck, let us now if we can help.

The Ellingson Zoo said...

Hope you're feeling better today!

Danna said...

Girlfriend.....If I have to come over there and spank you I will. I demand that you get lots and lots of rest. I'm putting my foot down!!!! That little guy needs to wait at least another 4 weeks. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Theres lots of people out there that would be willing. Take care and call me when you have time.

Ashley said...

I was wondering where you ran off to yesterday. I hope you are both doing okay!