
We have decided that Kohen wants to learn to play Quidditch
(Sorry for these pictures being completely out of order)
Kohen has learned a new phrase.."Wheres the ball?". I'm not sure where his recent obsession with balls came from, but he LOVES them.
The ever popular "oooh" face (this picture is for his grandma ellingson)
This is the new addition to the barkley clan..Jonas!
lol "No pictures please"
Jonas with Great Grandma Bronec
All children are so incredibly sweet when they sleep!
Jaxon (Jason and Hia) came to visit us this weekend and Jaxon got to play in the "bouncy"
and as you can see...he loved it!
Jonas right before we were able to take out his (gavauge) feeding tube.
I LOVE this picture of Kohen..doesn't he look like a little man!
I'm seeing a pattern is Jonas' pictures (sleeping)
Look how tiny and fragile he looks in daddy's arms.
Yay caught him with his eyes open!It has been two weeks since Jonas surprised us and came early, but I am happy to announce that he is home and is as healthy as any other newborn child. He weighs in at 5 lbs 3 oz 18 1/2 inches in length. Again Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I have two videos I will upload a little later (i just stole a quick second away to update the blog)

6 comments:
such a beautiful baby boy. what a blessing to have such a healthy baby. i love you and hope to some day soon see my newest cousin. love you love missy xoxoxo
I am so glad you are all home! Let me know if you need Kohen to come over and play...I really mean it!
Yay :) Baby Jonas got to come home- that's wonderful! I hope everyone's adjusting well. As always, call if you need any help!
Stef & Jer, Thank you for letting me visit for a while. I am so happy things are going well for you and that you have little Jonas Buggie at home with you. We love ya lots!! BTW, Kohen is a ham in that cute outfit.
Steph you have cute babys!
Em =)
what cute boys. Hope all is going well. BTW the ball phase just worse.
Post a Comment