CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A full house...pickles...and the first hair cut!

Jonas has brought so much joy into our home, it is an adjustment having 4 of us :) but a wonderful feeling knowing that I have two baby boys and a wonderful hubby!! Jonas is eating well and growing fast as of this morning he weighed 5 lbs 13oz.
Kohen and Jonas both sleep with their necks stretched out and there noses in the air. Its amazing to see the similarities these two have!!
Kohen is trying to style my hair for me...as you can see I enjoyed it immensely
My first canning experience!! DILL PICKLES, out of my own garden! YUM!

Green is Jonas' color!!
Also notice I finally caught him with his eyes open...
Kohen loves to ride, he just hasn't mastered the dismount
(pictured below lol)



I cant believe how much they look alike! The picture above is Jonas at three weeks old
The picture below is Kohen at three weeks old...I am anxious to see how much they look alike as they get older.


Jonas is holding his own bottle already (he is not nursing YET due to the fact that the doctor is having me use an additive to give his milk extra calories)
A little gassy smile :)

Kisses for "bubba" as Kohen calls him

Also Kohen got his first hair cut this week...I'm sure not many people could tell a difference except Jer and I, but I trimmed off the "baby mullet" and around his ears. He did such a good job and stayed (almost) completely still.










5 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

a. good job on the pickles
b. the boys look great
c. wanna get in on the superhero family action? i think its about time Jer find his inner super hero and brak out the tights...come on you know you want to.

*my other idea is doing the whole cast of Peter Pan
Ansen, Peter
Jayden, Wendy
Braley, Tinkerbell
Steph, Tiger Lily
Jason, Captin Hook
Me, Smee
LOOKING for lost boys!!!!

Dana and ohana said...

okay, peter and crew it is. I'm thinking maybe I should stuff myself into a dog costume and be Nana. Your boys would be so cute as little lost boys...pray for warm weather!

Anonymous said...

he is sooo sweet!!!
and i love that you are such a home maker, making your own pickles, out of your own garden, it is official you are my role model! love you cousin kisses for the babies, xoxoxo

The Ellingson Zoo said...

They are looking great!

Danna said...

Stef, Man I love you!! You are a super hero!! Being a mom, canning, haircuts and you still have time to blog. I am impressed. I ant to try those pickles, LOOK REALLY GOOD!! I love the pictures and cant wait to see the boys again. I need a video hug. Love ya, Danna