CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

TWILIGHT movie party plans


OK I know its a little pre-mature, but since I have finished "Breaking Dawn" I feel like my "Edward" fix was not enough!! I need the movie and I need it soon!!! For those of you who do not know what I am talking about and are not "in the loop" Go purchase the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer (http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilightseries.html)

Anyway...I have heard rumours of the movie being released earlier than December 12th there was talk about November 21st. I know Jeremiah will not be so willing to go see this movie with me, so I thought lets plan a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! WHO'S IN???????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, of course. Sounds like I might have to plan a vacation around it.

Dana and ohana said...

A friend and I are goingto try and by 30-40 tickets for opening night at Bridgeot Village.....get everyone you know and lets ALL go! And I heard 11-21 too! Yippee!

Danna said...

Sounds like fun.

Lisa Marie said...

We had talked about getting our group of "Twihard Mormon Moms" together here for the Midnight showing in Salem- please join!

jared & amy nelson said...

Stef, Sounds like fun. You will have to let me know when you go and we will plan one here in Utah. Boys look great. We are so happy for you.