CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Remember Me

This is me...Do you remember me? I am a just a wall you might say, but I am the pride of a father, a father who loves his children. I show achievements, awards, recognitions, heroes, and above all hard work. The things that occupy my surface are not made of gold (technically speaking), the things I hold are Priceless. I am retiring this week and will miss being a fathers joy and pride. I will miss showing others the blood sweat and tears, hard work that has earned each medal, ribbon, or award. But most of all I will miss the father who spent hours supporting his children and proudly hanging their achievements on me. So farewell and thank you.

4 comments:

Papa Smurf said...

The Wall it's not disappearing, it's simply moving to a new location. so we can continue adding to it. JEff has two medals here from last track season that we need to add to the new Wall.

Barkley's said...

I know but that means that this wall is retiring :( I didnt think it would be hard to see the things in this house go or the fact that its for sale, but we built it and we loved it I wish I could buy it and keep it I love this house!

Danna said...

I think it is wonderful to have a wall such as yours. I wish my parents were as encouraging when I was young. It would have encouraged me to do more, to do better. What A great Idea !! I hope to start a wall the new house.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef
I was hoping that maybe the house sold. I am sure it will be really sad for you to move. Thanks so much for all your kind sweet words. I wish we could see more of each other. I am so happy to see you happy being a mommy. It has truly been the greatest gift I have ever been blessed with. I love all the pict.s of your little man! Kiss Cohen for me! Love, Aunt Dayna