CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Making friends!!

Kohen has started noticing other babies much more now. At church today I put him on his blanket on the ground to play (during relief society), there was a baby 2 months older than Kohen in the row ahead who was crawling. OH MY GOSH that looked like so much fun Kohen tried and tried and tried to move his little feet and arms but they weren't listening to him, so his new little friend came over and joined him! The picture above was taken last week at church she is a darling little girl in our ward and she is two weeks younger than Kohen. I love watching babies grow the different stages are so amazing! Since it is a week to share what we are thankful for I want to say THANK YOU to Kohen for making Jeremiah and My life better than we could ever have imagined...I'm so grateful to be his mommy and so lucky to have such great husband!!

2 comments:

Papa Smurf said...

Hopefully, that feeling of graditude that you are their parent never leaves. I am grateful every day that I'm a daddy and a grandfather. I miss my adult kids immensely and I love the time I get tospend with Jeff. I love you baby and I'll see you in a couple more days.

Dad.

Danna said...

Stef ~ What do you think is going through their peanuts?