Since Kohen is only 4 months old we couldn't justify taking him Trick or Treating... it would have been a little too obvious that the candy was for us. So instead we took Yoda to Grandma Barkley's for a visit.
This is Yoda on Mama's Lap, most of you probably didn't know but Yoda is a Mama's Boy!
Jer & I were going to dress up, but I had a client until about 6:30 so it seemed silly to dress up
He looked so cute in his costume..Every time he turned his head the ears would turn with him! Jer said that Kohen is about the size that Yoda "really" is.
His costume was kinda big on him, so I'm thinking that next year we might have round two of Yoda...but than again Ill probably find something else.

This is Yoda after a filling meal!

4 comments:
I love Yoda !!!
If George Lucas saw this, he would want to redo Star Wars because he has a new Yoda that nobody could take their eyes off - what a star! Love him to pieces!! Momma Smurf
THE C-U-T-E-S-T Yoda ever !!!
Oooh I cant wait to see the little man. Ill be sending or no i think ill be bringing him a little gift at the end of november. You know i thought i was bad for wanting to buy kohen gifts till i realized i have the devils advicate (kim) constantly telling me i should get him this or that. its funny steff i know you counted on me being Uncle Rieley but i foud the extra aunti. lol
loves family
Post a Comment