I have just started reading the third book (Eclipse) of the Stephenie Meyer series. My Grandma Bronec and Dana Widing both recommended them to me and I read the first and was in love and than read the second and fell head over heals and have started reading the third and Jer says i have become obsessed (which is true). They are coming out with a movie for the first book
"Twilight" The following is off Stephenie Meyers website. November 16, 2007 — Summit Entertainment announced today that Kristen Stewart will star as "Bella Swan" in the production of the feature film TWILIGHT, the thriller-romance based on Stephenie Meyer's publishing phenomenon. The film, which begins production February 2008, will be directed by Catherine Hardwicke, with Melissa Rosenberg (STEP UP) having adapted the script. Karen Rosenfelt (DEVIL WEARS PRADA) and Greg Mooradian will produce along with Mark Morgan via his Maverick Films banner. It sounds like it will be amazing and I am so excited!! The following is a link to Stephenie Meyers' website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/
If you have not read these books go buy them they are worth it! For those of you who have lets go see the movie together when it comes out (I will probably be one of the only people over 15 in the theater but I will love it none-the-less).
Thursday, November 29, 2007
OBSESSION!!
Posted by Barkley's at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will be sitting right next to you in the theater!!! I loved these books.
I haven't read them yet but I can't wait to borrow a book after Christmas when things settle down. Hopefully I can get it read before the movie comes out.
Post a Comment