CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Surprise!


It was so much fun to visit Mark and Danna this past weekend. We (Connie, Aaron, Kim, Jer and I) went to Richfeild for Marks 40th birthday!!
We decided to surprise him, so we snuck in while he was taking a shower at 10:30 Saturday morning... The look on his face was so priceless. (I'm so glad he got dressed before he came out!!) Anyway it was a blast to go look at MJ and Emmies school, and to see my beautiful Nieces Steph is such a knock out! Angela is growing up so fast, Mark and Danna look out she is gonna have boys knocking down your door. (In all honesty though I think Steph and Ang can hold there own, after seeing them have a pillow/ sock em' bopper fight with their uncles.) Well Saturday we went and saw the Barkley's new lot which was surrounded by beautiful homes..there aren't many ugly homes in Rihfeild. We also saw (like i said) the Kids school. We had a lazy afternoon filled with Poker and snacks. Jer and I stayed the night but everyone else headed back home. In the morning we just laid around talking about the hunting trip we are planning on having next summer....Which Barkley's, Hogan's, and Widings are all welcome to join (DANA)!!

I had such a great time seeing Danna and the kids. Mark had a great birthday and he's lookin' pretty dang good in his old age (but he is a Barkley boy and i do tend to be alittle bias). I miss the family being able to get together on a whim!

1 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

Well Stef, I guess I should go so that SOMEONE will be there to protect those sweet, innocent, unsuspecting animals from all you evil hunters! Seriously, you don't want me there, I would have a nervouse break down with guns around. I'm afarid I'm still a non-hunting eastern-er. THats why you all love me....right? I add a litle bit of difficulty to every situation.