CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Little Dipper

Kohen's first swim! My friend Nicole has a pool in her back yard and she invited Kohen and I over for a swim, well I dont quite feel like my body is ready for a swim suit, so we just dipped our feet in. He loved the cool water on his feet, it was so cute. When I put him in the water he would kick his little feet smile.

When I was born in southern California, my parents had a pool. My parents say I loved to be in the water, they called me the water baby. I hope my kids love to swim as much as I do. I am planning on putting Kohen in swim lessons at a year old. There is a class in Woodburn that the parents get in the water and actually help coach the kids.

0 comments: