I love Fall. I like feeling the refreshing air. And there's something about shuffling my feet through a big pile of leaves that brings a smile everytime. The vibrant colors of fall leaves seem to be nature's last surge of energy before winter sets in and the world sleeps for a few months. Every year as I leave the pumpkin patch with my prize, already looking forward to next years trip to the pumpkin patch. Finding a pumpkin on halloween takes a fair amount of dedication.
It takes braving a cold morning. It means running through the patch as fast as you can before another kid (or adult) gets the good one. It takes a true pumpkin hunter and honey you met the master.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
A little Fall flourish
Posted by Barkley's at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the fall it is my favorite time of the year. It means I get to get lazy stay in my pj's and make apple pie (at least on Saturdays)! My favorite is the cool crispt air. Today was the perfect fall day!
Post a Comment