CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dogs and Peanuts


It appears that this family was given the unfortunate burden of having allergies! While we were in Idaho visiting my parents, Kohen broke out in Hives. After trying to eliminate all possible things it could be and a rather scary visit to the ER we determined it was one of two things, Dog hair, or Peanuts (which I had earlier in the week). Kohen was such a stud, never cried or even got fussy. When I get Hives I get grumpy and paranoid. The doctor at the hospital was SO helpful in narrowing down what it could be. It is hard to see things like that happen to your baby! We are going to have to watch him around dogs and peanuts.

1 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

I am slowly sucking everyone into the world of blogging...first Danna and now you! It is such a good way to keep your family updated with pics of little Mr. Kohen. (by the way I LOVE the name....I tried so hard to make Ansen's name Kohen but noooooo, he's Ansen.) Yippeee for the blog! Let me know if you need help figuring anything out!