We have Sister missionaries in our ward now. Let me tell you...The spirit is strong with all missionaries, but I think sister missionaries carry a special spirit. I have been able to go on splits with them, and I LOVE the work. I love sharing the gospel with others. My testimony has grown so much over the last few months.
Sister Ruth and Sister Bennett, were the first set of sisters. I got very close to them both.
About a year ago, I told the Missionaries that I would give them free haircuts. Well it stuck and now I give the missionaries hair cuts on "P-days". This is one of our sisters (who's name I cannot spell), she is from Tonga and very sweet. She said she was getting to hot and needed a hair cut.
Sister Ruth and Sister Bennett, were the first set of sisters. I got very close to them both.
About a year ago, I told the Missionaries that I would give them free haircuts. Well it stuck and now I give the missionaries hair cuts on "P-days". This is one of our sisters (who's name I cannot spell), she is from Tonga and very sweet. She said she was getting to hot and needed a hair cut.

1 comments:
Beautiful haircut and style. You are so great to do that for the missionaries. I am proud of you. Love, Mom xoxoxo
Post a Comment