CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Nana's visit, Memorial day, and growing boys!

Last week he starts to crawl and now he is ready to stand!
I cant believe what a big boy my Kohen bug is. He looks more and more like his daddy everyday. He is working on potty training he is on his third day of wearing training pants YAY!!

Jonas loves his reflection..and why shouldn't he he is so cute!

This picture is for my dad, on memorial day we went and cleaned my brother
Brians' grave stone, and left some flowers to remember him.
It was a beautiful sight to see my mom tenderly clean and place flowers on his grave.
I cant wait for the day our family can be together again with Brian.

My mom came for a week and a half and we did a lot of fun things.
She brought the sun with her and so we got to go to the park and play for a long time.

I LOVE this picture of me and Jonas. He loves his mama!

Jonas loves the rocking chair at home, but he really likes the swing.




Jer really likes pictures of himself eating, can you tell? haha!

We didn't wanna let Nana go. She is so wonderful!













5 comments:

Papa Smurf said...

I wasn't expectingthe picture of Brian's grave, it caughtme completely off guard and I had to walk out of my office for a short while to regain my composure. How odd that it should hit me so hard after 24 years. Thanks for sharing sis.

Papa Smurf said...

By the way, Why is my grandson wearing pink shoes? Come on now!

Danna said...

Wow the boys are getting so big!! Yeah for big boy pants! Yeah for crawling! Yeah for the Sunshine! and Yeah for grandmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and sharing so many on your blog. I had such a great time with you, Jer and the boys. It just went by so quickly. Love you, Mom, Nana xoxoxo

Lisa Marie said...

LOVE your hair, hon! The pic of you & Kohen is so adorable :) Btw, since I was having trouble with certain blog viewers, I changed my address. It is now www.tleraadventures.blogspot.com