Today I was cleaning up the house and walked into the living room right as Jonas rolled over!!! What a big boy, he has grown so fast. I first turned on the camera to get video of him doing it, but he saw the camera and started hamming it up instead of showing off. So i opted to get pictures as he rolled instead.
Lifting his feet to attempt the roll...sheifting the weight...going...going...
GONE! Except he doesnt like it when his arm gets stuck after a roll
(his left arm was stuck under him...hence the sad face)
I cant believe he is 5 months already!
Lifting his feet to attempt the roll...sheifting the weight...going...going...
GONE! Except he doesnt like it when his arm gets stuck after a roll(his left arm was stuck under him...hence the sad face)
I cant believe he is 5 months already!

2 comments:
ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN'.. Yeah Jonas!!! Being a big boy now!
Hope all is going well with all of you.
He is so adorable! I get dibs on holding the baby next time we see you guys! =]
miss you guys!
Post a Comment