CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Playing in the Snow

Jer is such a little boy in so many ways...and I love it! He and Jeff built a snow cave at my parents house...it took them HOURS! It was so big 4 adults could sit in it comfortably.
They dug out holes for candles too...kinda romantic :)

I told you it was big!


My sweet husband :)

We went sledding the day after Christmas

Jason, Jeff, Mette, Jer and I all went, and I will be honest snow is pretty to look at but I'm not a big fan of playing in it. I'm awful at snowboarding and have no desire to ski. Sledding is fun but its a lot of work to trudge up the hill for 3 seconds of enjoyment.

Jer wouldn't let me take a picture of him in his snow goggles lol but i snuck one!







3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I WISH we had enough snow for a cave! That's awesome! We talked about building a snowfort, but the snow here was just too powdery :( I'm so jealous!!!

Danna said...

I LOVE THE SNOW. WHAT? AN ICE CAVE. I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!! YOU KNOW IM A PRO AT BUILDING AN IGLOO..

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! What a ton of snow! I bet it was fun!