I had a bad day today.
Its over now, HURRAY!
I woke up after a long night.
My hair doesn't look right!
And why are my pants so tight!?
The kids decided to have a contest
who could scream louder.
Come to think of it I forgot to take a shower!
The doctors office was behind
so we waited and waited and waited
just to find out they couldn't help us with our question.
So off to the store to get a few necessities.
Then home to get some rest and ease.
Oh but wait there is a bill I forgot to pay
and if I don't they'll shut it off today.
Wheres my check book, Oh no!
So back to the doctors office we must go.
Back at home I realise that I forgot to get the chicken out.
In my frustration I give a quick shout.
"I'm sorry mama" Kohen says with a frown
Oh sweetheart mama is sorry for bringing you down!
Its not you I'm mad at my little sweet child.
I drop to my knees and feel so awful
how could I let my bad mood get in the way
of my kids day.
I feel so awful when Jer walks in
he can see my face and gives me a grin.
He gives me a hug and than I say
Its OK tomorrow is another day.


5 comments:
Love our poem,
Hate bad days,
I too can feel lost and dazed,
but then you go to bed and get some rest,
always helps me give my best,
to those lettle feet that wander my halls,
whose little knees I kiss when they take falls,
so I hope tommorrow is better for you,
we love you as much as you little ones and Jer do!
Its a good thing we have today and that awful bad day went away...
Hoping today is a better day for you.. Smiles
LOVE YOUR POEM... Sorry for the bad day but doesn't it make the good ones even better! Love ya, Mom xoxoxo
*HUG*
That was me giving you a hug! I hope your days go better. Everyone has bad days, so just smile and know we all love you and your cute little ones too! miss you guys!
I forgot to add, you hair is getting long! I'm really trying to grow mine out. But its taking forever. I like the long hair! LOVE IT!
=]
Post a Comment