I was tagged so here goes:
Ten years ago...
I would have been 11 and in all honesty I was very dorky and still playing with Barbies (no joke) I would still play with them if one of my nieces did!!
5 things on list to do today...
1. A big list of to do's for Young Women (I love my calling!)
2. Make BBQ ribs for dinner (just for fun)
3. Try to FINISH laundry from our trip to Idaho
4. Vacuum the carpet (sounds exciting huh!?)
5. Play with Kohen
What would you do if you had a million dollars...
Like the song says "If I had a million dollars..."
I would pay student loans, car loans and save the rest for a house!
3 bad habits i have...
1. Procrastination
2. Not doing my dishes right away!
3. Not calling people back (i don't mean to I just forget!!)
4 places I have lived...
1. Silverton, Oregon
2. Mt. Angel, Oregon
3. Hubbard, Oregon
4. Salem, Oregon (but I was born in Cali...so I'm not totally boring right?)
4 jobs i have had...
1. Wooden Nickel Catering Company (LOVED THAT JOB)
2. Cooley's Gardens (The owner was a Nazi!)
3. Sideco Building Products (worked with my dad so no complaints there)
4. Little Clippers (a Salon for kids!!)
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I am kind of a pyro
2. I hate when I can hear people chewing their gum!
3. Before I had Kohen I had never changed a diaper
4. If I could have any super power I would fly!
5. I love rock climbing
Whats your hubby's name...
Jeremiah James Barkley (everyone calls him Jer)
How long have you been married...
2 Years as of March 18th
How long did you date...
First Date September 16th 2005
Purposed November 12th 2005
Married March 18th 2006
Who eats more...
When we first got married Jer was SO picky, but now he eats more
Who said I love you first...
He did (it as very cute)
Who is taller...
He is by far and its perfect
Who sings better...
He thinks I do..I think he does!
Who is smarter...
Jer is very smart!
Who's temper is worse...
His fuse is shorter, mine is harder to put out.
Who does laundry...
I am great at washing he is great at putting away
Who does the dishes...
I do...I hate dishes!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed...
Facing the bed, He does!
Who drives when your together...
Usually I do, because he drives and hour to and from work so he doesn't want to drive on the weekends AT ALL!
Who is more stubborn...
He is...Very stuck in his ways :)
Who is the first to admit they're wrong...
He is...I have a hard time saying I'm sorry (I wonder where I get that from can anybody guess :)
Who's parents you see more often...
His mom lives 4 minutes away mine live 10 hrs..Take a guess :(
Who purposed...
He did it was a scavenger hunt SO MUCH FUN and it was the sweetest way I have ever heard...My friend Lisa got purposed to the same way!!
Who has more friends...
We have the same friends, but most of my single friends kinda dropped off the earth when I got married WEIRD.
Who has more siblings...
He does...one sister (Lori) and 2 brothers (Mark, and Aaron) They are all married now so BIG family
Who wears the pants in the family...
KOHEN!
Ok so now I want to tag EVERYONE Danna, Dana, Lisa, Chelsea, Ashley, Madre, Aunt Dayna, Lahia, Jessica!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tagged:
Posted by Barkley's at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am so glad you did this cousin! it was fun to read all this, love you love missy
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Stef Thanks for the Tag!!!
Hey Stef,
I got your message, and tried to call you back, but I think I called your cell...I don't have your home number so call me. I am home tonight, or home after 2:45 tomorrow. Love you! Aunt Dayna
I loved your missing the bed story! I started laughing out loud when I read it :)
Post a Comment