CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pools, Gardens, and big boys!

WE have a POOL!! I grew up right next to my cousins who had a pool, a lot of our summer was spent in the pool with them. I really want my kids to have access to a pool growing up and to learn how to swim at a young age like I did...(plus I really wanted a pool to float in this summer while I'm pregnant) And for those of you who are worried about having young children around pools the lip of the pool is right at 4 1/2 Ft so I'm not to worried about Kohen getting in also I dont think an adult could hop in with out the ladder. So anytime you are hot this summer gimme a call I would love to share our pool with friends!!

I was clearing the table after dinner and Kohen decided to help...He reached up grabbed the spoon that was in the baked beans and flung them EVERYWHERE and then licked the spoon clean.
Done with Pacifiers!! The other day Jer and I were talking about a good age to try to get rid of them, a few days later Kohen took it out and handed it to me, so I decided unless he is super fussy and nothing else will do we are going to slowly let them all disappear into the drawer.

My Garden is tilled and ready to be seeded!! It started out about half the size that it is now, but then Jer said "but we need room for ALL the corn your gonna plant" so I guess I'm planting LOTS of corn, I definitely have room :) I'm so excited to start planting!

This picture was taken randomly, but I thought it was cute and had to share:) I finally got a good video of Kohen doing his Dance but I need Jer's help with how to put it on the blog cause it pulled up an error screen when I tried a few minutes ago..Anyway in all we had a VERY busy weekend and got a lot done! How about you??




2 comments:

Danna said...

A Pool!! How much fun will that be. Kohen will sleep extra good this summer!! Corn is good. Strawberries too. Potatoes are easy. I envy your enegy with your garden. Have a great day!! Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Danna

Lisa Marie said...

Is that pool from Costco? We were just there tonight, and I was telling Travis how wonderful it would be to have that in our back yard.... Kohen was so adorable on Sunday! He was so sweet, and I feel so special that he chose to snuggle with me :)