CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Birthday Ideas??

Ok being a new mom I realise there are a lot of things I need to learn (managing my time better, being more organized...you get the idea) anyway I want to plan a fun first birthday for Kohen. I realise being one he will not remember or really enjoy the festivities as much as his mommy...but I want to do something fun as we will have a lot of kids of all ages there. Do any of you super-mom's or grandma's or mommies-to-be have any advice or ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what he loves best, is my advice. Music, little children around for him to watch and play with, bubbles, fun food he can eat, Mom, Dad and grandparents! It doesn't get better than that. Love, Mom

Danna said...

I agree with Gma Julie.. BBQ's and family = Fun.

Dana and ohana said...

Summer b-day are awesome because you can be outside! BBQ,or Luau are fun!