CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New hair, Not so sleepy boys, and the picnic.

This picture is mostly for my parents. My hair is red now,
I think I have now had every color possible...no really!
I love the red but Jeremiah is not a fan.
The other night we put the boys to bed and after 15 minutes or so I heard giggling so I grabbed the camera turned it on before opening the door to snap what I would find on the other side...sure enough Kohen was trying to climb into the crib with Jonas and Jonas thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I am almost done with all my canning :) I have done Raspberry freezer jam, blackberry jelly, Marachino cherries, bing cherries, peaches, plums, shredded and frozen zuchini for zuchini bread. All I have left to do is pears, apples, and grean beans. :)
It feels so good to can your own food.


We went on a family picnic yesterday. Kohen has gotten a little braver then I am ready for. One he was out of the car he TOOK off to the BIG slide climbed up and was on the down slope before I could even get there.

He loved to swing on his own. I think he felt like such a big boy.

I love time with my husband and I love time with my children.

1 comments:

Papa Smurf said...

I miss my boys tremendously. See you n a few days.

Pappa