Love seeing all the latest news on your family. I haven't been reading blogs lately??? Who knows why,,,just busy. We may be coming down next Sat.? I will let you know so we can plan to see you all. Love Aunt Dayna
How cute. Can't wait till I get married then I will have my very own kohens. He is sooo cute, you are so lucky to have 2 sweet adorable boys. Can not wait till the murder mystery.
Kohen is not a very good listener sometimes, so when he is not listening I get after him and say "Look at me!" So now whenever Kohen feels like he is not being listened to he will run up to you grab your cheeks and say "Look-at-me" (It is said so fast that it makes one word lol)
Mommies bragging corner!!
KOHEN:
Kohen's new words at 2 Years! -I dont want to (My least favorite words) -Snuggle me (melts my heart everytime!) -Fire, ouchy hot (anything thats hot) -Talks in third person example: "Kohen all done mama"
Kohen's new tricks. - Loves to help clean - A switch in his body was switched on and he NEVER stops talking. Sun up to Sun down. JONAS: Jonas' new words at 15 mo. - Socks - Toes - Meows and Barks - When ever he gives a hug or a kiss he says "Awwww"
Jonas' new tricks: - He climbs on EVERYTHING - Has decided naps are not the in thing. - LOVES his Papa's cell phone.
I recently started a new career..Im a mom! There is so much to do as a mommy, never ending kisses, cuddling, and my personal favorite singing! Its great that he is not old enough to tell me that I have a bad voice. My mother in law and I were talking about talents, I told her I was supposed to be given the talent of singing but the Lord forgot last minute...she said I just must have been talking in line and forgot to pick it up!
4 comments:
Love the video. We Need more videos!!! Kohen in Demand!!!
See you in 2 weeks!!
Love seeing all the latest news on your family. I haven't been reading blogs lately??? Who knows why,,,just busy. We may be coming down next Sat.? I will let you know so we can plan to see you all. Love Aunt Dayna
Stef,
I will need your help as I set up my blog and help also in how to post pictures. I do have some in my camera ready to share.
How cute. Can't wait till I get married then I will have my very own kohens. He is sooo cute, you are so lucky to have 2 sweet adorable boys. Can not wait till the murder mystery.
Post a Comment