Kohen is officially in Nursery. Yay!! Sunday was his first day in nursery and this was him on the way home from church after playing with all the kids :) Its also after a cupcake that his friend Sister Blakley gave him. I love it when they are tired...it makes for great pictures!
Kohen helping Aunt Lori and Mommy cook. He was so helpful. I have been doing once a month cooking and it has worked out GREAT! If you aren't sure what once a month cooking is...call we'll chat!
Jonas Weighs 12.7 and is doing great. He is cooing like its going outta style and loves to snuggle. Last night was the heaven cause HE SLEPT for 7 hours!!!!!!!!!! I also have finally got him to laugh and smile...but not very much he is much
more mellow than Kohen was, but its just who he is.
Cause she lets him play in her back yard for HOURS!
Count Rocks, look at birds, run and run and run!
Thank you for being such a wonderful Grandma...Grandma :)
I was folding laundry and Kohen was sitting next to me watching Aladdin. He looked at me and said "Bubba?" I said "Bubba is sleeping" he said "No, Bubba here" (pointing to the couch) So I brought Jonas out to sit on the couch with us and Kohen started to grab at him so I put Jonas on Kohens lap...sure enough that's what Kohen wanted, to snuggle with his little brother.
It is moments like this that make my heart melt. And Kohen didn't even care that Jonas spit up on him :) What wonderful friends and partners in crime they will be.
I was folding laundry and Kohen was sitting next to me watching Aladdin. He looked at me and said "Bubba?" I said "Bubba is sleeping" he said "No, Bubba here" (pointing to the couch) So I brought Jonas out to sit on the couch with us and Kohen started to grab at him so I put Jonas on Kohens lap...sure enough that's what Kohen wanted, to snuggle with his little brother.
It is moments like this that make my heart melt. And Kohen didn't even care that Jonas spit up on him :) What wonderful friends and partners in crime they will be.Well that's it for now, we have been super bust getting ready for our Murder Mystery on Halloween so our next update will not be for awhile. Cant wait to see what everyone else is for Halloween!!





5 comments:
soooo cute! gosh the picture of the boys snuggling melts my heart as well. love you guys xoxoxo
Cute picture. We haven't heard from you in a while. Once a month cooking is awesome, I am sad you guys didn't invite me this time.
Lahia
Ohhh How sweet. I remember when Steph used to do that with Angela. I miss those years. Charish them with care And remember, House work is the least important thing to do in the day. Time goes by too fast next thing you know there out of the house.
I just love to see the pictures of the boys! I hope to be able to have something worthwhile to share with everyone as we set up our blog.
that first picture just melts my heart. I LOVE it when they start nursery, its my favorite. Congrats on having a "big" boy
Post a Comment