CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

My Grandma


Tonight for Family Home Evening we went to my Grandma's house. I love going to my grandmas...Cause I love my grandma!! From the moment I walk in I feel loved, she wants to hear every detail of Kohens doings and how Jer and I are. She always makes the BEST food!
If I had to describe my grandma in one word it would be..Classy! She is just a classy lady, she always has a project or two or three, is very involved in her community and church, she is a proud member of two book clubs and works very hard on Thursday nights with her Activity day girls. She is always, always, always doing for others..I love her!

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

She is an awesome lady!

Danna said...

I love your grandma!!! She is so easy to talk to. I would agree.. she is one of the classyistedly people I know..

Anonymous said...

I love grandmas!
=]

Anonymous said...

I second, third and fourth that motion! When people have talked about my mother, it seems that is the word that comes up a lot, class! In everything she does, that is her. I am proud she is my mom! Thanks for letting us all remember how special she is. This message brought to you by her daughter, your mom, Jason and Jeff's mom, Jer's & Lahia's loving mother-in-law, Kohen, Jaxon and ?,?'s grandma, etc. etc. xoxo