CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cabin Fever

Nothing really exciting has been going on with us, Jonas is rolling over like a pro now and so close to crawling. Kohen is jabbering like crazy, he has become a parrot and repeats back what we say. They are starting to play together, but Kohen does not quite have a lot of patience for Jonas. Poor Jonas you can tell he so badly wants to play with his brother he watches his every move and laughs and smiles at him all the time. Kohen is just to busy to stop and play for more then a minute. Kohen and Jonas on the "couch" together watching Kung Fu Panda.
Jonas is so close to being able to sit up on his own.
Well I have been sick for awhile and I have had MAJOR cabin fever, but I have been able to get a lot of my projects done. Like these two necklaces that i made for a friend's wedding.


I wish the picture was better I LOVE this necklace.
I made the pendent myself out of craft wire and beads.
I love my new hobby. (thanks Lisa!)

Daddy and Jonas taking a nap together. Jonas is such a snugly baby.
He is starting to grab and hold faces it is so sweet while he is eating he holds my face.

He doesn't look like a primee anymore does he?

I love my Kohen bug!! His new favorite thing..jumping into pictures of his brother.
Apparently I don't take enough pictures of him. lol






I found this video of Kohen he was 4 months in this video..I love it!!

2 comments:

Danna said...

WE miss you much!!! I love love love your necklaces that you make. You really have a great talent. I soo wished we were closer I'd craft with you all day long (that is if you can stand me).
Boys are so adorable. I can't believe that video of Kohen. He's so tiny and at 4 mo talking in his sleep. Doesn't he sleep with his eyes open?

Lisa Marie said...

hey there, hon- can i borrow that necklace magazine? my BIL is getting married, and his fiance wants a necklace similar to the one you made. i thought i'd show it to her, and see if she's interested in that one....