I LOVE fall in Oregon. Although it is coming into the rainy season. It also brings a whole new cluster of beautiful colors. Fall vegetables are my favorite. Apple cider...apple pie....PUMPKIN pie! The fog, the crisp morning air. Having to wear slippers! No more flip flops! Its just such a fun change.
I woke up this morning thinking of Christmas, i cant wait! Fall gets me in the Christmas mood. In fact I usually start Christmas music around the beginning of November :)
What is your favorite thing about fall??





3 comments:
I love Fall! i just went out and bought some candles that smell like pumpkin spice to get me in the Fall mood. oh and pumpkins. i love pumpkins! nick and i are going to start working at a pumpkin patch a few days a week and i am so excited. what are your babies going to be for halloween, oh another favorite of mine, i will be an eighty year old grandma still dressing up for halloween!!!
I love the smell of the crisp air in the mornings. Football with my husband and cooking apple pies. Candles of cinnimon and vanilla. and cozy fires. Fall is my favorite. I usally start limtening to christmas music right after halloween and NO I dont get tired of it. Happy to be blogging again.
Fall is definitely my favorite season for all the reasons you mentioned. I love the smells that come with fall... the foods, the coolness, the rain (yes- the RAIN!), the oncoming of Christmas, etc. Ahhh.....
Post a Comment