For some reason seeing my brother with his own little man was so strange to me after all he is my brother just my silly silly brother..not a dad! But in reality he will be a wonderful father, children seem to love him and he is great with them.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY HIA!!
down his arms, I figured Jaxon might like his eyeballs right where they are.
He's just here to help in any way he can!
Poor little guy! He is getting ready for his bath, but he wanted mommy!
I LOVE love love this picture he looks so much like my Jason to me its amazing!
My mom was able to come for two days to be here for delivery and to see her new grandson, she of course made time for Kohen to...Thank you for sharing grandma time Jaxon!!
It amazes me to think that this sweet baby was just with our father in heaven, how much does he remember? How quickly does the veil take effect?
She loves being a grandma!! And do you blame her she has such cute grand babies!
his favorite aunt of all his daddies sisters!
Poor little guy! He is getting ready for his bath, but he wanted mommy!
I LOVE love love this picture he looks so much like my Jason to me its amazing!
My mom was able to come for two days to be here for delivery and to see her new grandson, she of course made time for Kohen to...Thank you for sharing grandma time Jaxon!!
It amazes me to think that this sweet baby was just with our father in heaven, how much does he remember? How quickly does the veil take effect?
She loves being a grandma!! And do you blame her she has such cute grand babies!My nephew Jaxon was born Saturday afternoon! He took his time coming and after a long labor and almost 2 hrs of pushing he is HERE! To me Jaxon looks like his daddy, with the exception of his mommies lips. He is so incredibly sweet and kissable! I love babies and even more than that I love being an aunt and a mommy!! I wanted to post a FEW pictures but they were all so precious I decided to post a lot. :)






2 comments:
Awwwwww....getting baby hungry over here.
What a big and beautiful baby. Jason and Hia will be great parents. I admire so much young couples such as you and Jer, Jason and Hia, Jason and Dana who bring these beautiful babies into the world and born under the covenant. It is truly a blessing. You are all so calm and content knowing eveything will be just fine. It will be fun over the next few years to see the family grow and grow.
Post a Comment