CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Dont go NUTS!

OK, so for those of you who are planning on joining us Christmas morning :) First of all we are SO excited to see you! Secondly, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember that we have people with food allergies so please don't make things containing peanuts, and shellfish. (also if santa puts snickers in your stocking please dont open them in the house) We really would like to avoid any trips to the hospital :) And thirdly, if you are planning on joining us for opening presents at 7AM or the brunch at 10:30 AM please let me know so we can have a head count for food. Again everyone is invited!! Love you all have a great Christmas! ONLY 17 DAYS!!!!

1 comments:

Marcella said...

Wish I was there for Christmas... To stand for a 'shellfish-free' Christmas!! hehehe
Anywayzzz, I saw on the street today, a HANDSOME little boy that looked EXACTLY LIKE Jeff (at least, the way he looked like when i last saw him)! You wouldn't believe HOW MUCH they looked alike! Did I tell u I wanted to squeeeeeeeze that boy right then?? (Naah, I am NOT a freak ! haha) So cute he was, i was amazed with the similarities and that brought up so many memories... I LOVE Y'ALL GUYZ and miss you loads !! Take care & enjoy Christmas in beautiful Oregon, and I hope to see you soon ! Kisses on everyone (especially on Jeff for today's episode & Kohen -> cuz he's the man!). xxxxx Love,
Your 4ever sis : Marcella Cavallo.