Today I had to just sit down and cry... Looking at my families' blogs! I saw MJ and Emmie and miss them so much, I miss Danna and Mark, Stephi and Angie. I miss Jeff and my Daddy.. Most of all I miss my mom everything in this house reminds me of her... the fact that I am no where near the house keeper she was makes me frustrated, (the fact that I ruined her beautiful plant on the front porch that she loved so much makes me sad), I miss her smile, I miss her voice, I miss her and Jer's playful arguments, I miss her cookies..But most of all I just miss talking to her.
You see I'm not much of a phone talker so it makes it hard, I hate that there is 10hrs of driving to get a hug and a kiss from my mom after a bad day. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for them I know that they are so happy in there new home, and I know it is where the lord intends for them to be right now. I just wish I was closer that's all, so there is my confession I miss you all and I think of you often!! Kisses and Hugs no matter how far away we are!
.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Confession
Posted by Barkley's at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey Sis, I know how hard it can be. Mom's are great and can be our very best friends. I wasn't really that close with my mom but I think that me and the girls are very close. I know once we have children ourselves we become even closer now that we understand the value of being a mother. I love you. Smiles and hugs from Richland. See you soon, Danna
I completely understand how you feel. Ever since we have been married (10 years!) we have lived on the other side of the country or even the ocean from my ma. Some days its fine and other days I get so angry that I am not close to her and the rest of my family. It's hard. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to listen to your frustration you know where to find me!
p.s.---how much advance notice do you need when someone wants color and eyebrows done?
Hey, Sweetheart... I was so touched by your comment about missing us and especially our wonderful relationship. I miss all that too! I am not a phone talker either. We will just have to make an effort any way we can. I sure love you guys and I miss my best "girlfriend" to talk to also. It is amazing the connection that we both have now - I love it. Kisses and hugs Mom
P.S. I can't wait to see you all! It won't be long!
i miss your mom too! she was like my mother figure and friend when we lived out there....
Post a Comment